Wedding Jewelry Tips!
This weeks tip revolves around most couples favorite events…weddings. Below are a set of tips that will assist any future bride in her quest for perfection.
- Choose a necklace that best complements the style of your wedding gown. A diamond solitaire will surely work well with a V or sweetheart neckline, whereas a rhinestone choker or a pearl will look stunning with a strapless bodice.
- Be mindful that your hairstyle, necklace and headpiece may play a critical role when deciding the type of earrings you wear. Depending on your hairstyle, the accessory you intend on wearing for example with an up-swept hair style, long earrings with drops will be the ideal option for you. Similarly, small bejeweled hoop earrings or simple studs can complement a decorated veil, tiara or a dramatic necklace.
- Your wedding day can also be the perfect occasion for you to wear your family’s jewelry. There are so many creative ways in which you can incorporate your family jewelry into your bridal look, its highly recommended that you take advantage of this.
- You can wear your aunt’s diamond earrings, grandmothers pearls, or your mother’s favorite charm bracelet for not only sentimental reasons but also while saving a considerable amount of money.
- Most of all Enjoy yourself and choose your complimentary jewelry pieces wisely.
Live, Life, Lamour