This years Academy Awards was one of the few nights of the year when Hollywood’s hottest get the opportunity to show off their best. As boring as red carpet shows can be with the small talks, interviews, and occasional chit-chat, a start can absolutely steal the show before it even begins. Star that get a red carpet outfit that stands out, make it all worthwhile and impeccable jewelry is the icing which turns an actress into a brilliant movie star. Although there are numerous criterion’s for choosing the best jewelry at awards shows, in my opinion, they have nothing to do with who wore the biggest jewelry nor does it have anything to do with who had the worst case of jewelry. Frankly, the best jewelry choice is one that complements the actress’s dress, personality style and age. Here is my short list of the best Oscar 2013 jewelry:
1. Zoe Saldana looked lovely in an Alexis Mabille Couture dress, Neil Lane jewelry, Roger Vivier shoes, and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.
2. Jennifer Lawrence was radiant in an age appropriate Chopard briolette diamond necklace.
3. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked stunning in her elegant dropped earrings.
4. Jennifer Aniston sporting some Fred Leighton jewelry pieces added some flair to her plain gown. She picked out a matching red Salvatore Ferragamo clutch to add some touch .
5. Jennifer Garner’s couture Gucci dress perfectly complimented with Neil Lane flashy Hollywood jewelry made of mediocre quality diamonds, but the style of the necklace still complements.
Live, Life, Lamour,